This is so super cool. Love it.
If this is knit and not crocheted I loved to have the pattern. It's adorable!
Very nice one, I really love it. Have a nice day:o)Hugs from Tina
Cute! I love it!Ciao from Turin
So cute!
Is this for a child or adult?No size/measurements are given.Thank you for sharing!Marny in CA
I would like to knit a matching scarf. Any idea of pattern. Very new knitter here....thinking knit row, purl row 5x. then purl row, knit row 5x.thoughts?
Hi there, I love the hat! I'm looking to make it for a new born and am also wondering the size of the finished product. Thanks so much for sharing.
Lovely bblog you have here
This is so super cool. Love it.
ReplyDeleteIf this is knit and not crocheted I loved to have the pattern. It's adorable!
ReplyDeleteVery nice one, I really love it.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day:o)
Hugs from Tina
Cute! I love it!
ReplyDeleteCiao from Turin
So cute!
ReplyDeleteIs this for a child or adult?
ReplyDeleteNo size/measurements are given.
Thank you for sharing!
Marny in CA
I would like to knit a matching scarf. Any idea of pattern. Very new knitter here....thinking knit row, purl row 5x. then purl row, knit row 5x.
ReplyDeletethoughts?
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteI love the hat! I'm looking to make it for a new born and am also wondering the size of the finished product.
Thanks so much for sharing.
Lovely bblog you have here
ReplyDelete