Friday, November 28, 2008

Beehive Hat!

I found this idea in an old craft book. When I tried to follow the pattern it was disastrous, so I scrapped it and made up my own. You can download my free pattern right here!


Alexandra said...

This is so super cool. Love it.

HomeSpun Threads said...

If this is knit and not crocheted I loved to have the pattern. It's adorable!

Tiol said...

Very nice one, I really love it.
Have a nice day:o)
Hugs from Tina

Anna said...

Cute! I love it!

Ciao from Turin

Beth said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Is this for a child or adult?

No size/measurements are given.

Thank you for sharing!

Marny in CA

Janet said...

I would like to knit a matching scarf. Any idea of pattern. Very new knitter here....thinking knit row, purl row 5x. then purl row, knit row 5x.