Thursday, March 12, 2015

Candy Dots Baby Blanket: Pattern Available Now!

Thanks so much for your interest in my original post for the Candy Dots Baby Blanket. I'm excited to announce that the pattern is now available!


Made from single crochet with bobbles that harken back to the classic candy, this blanket is made in fingering weight/4 ply yarn, but can easily be up-sized in any weight to create a larger afghan or blanket!

The pattern includes the standard yarn and hook requirements, as well as a full photo tutorial on how to complete the color changes, bobble rows, and following single crochet rows. Even if you're new to the craft, I'm confident it will teach you everything you need to know to crochet this fun project.


You can purchase my Candy Dots Baby Blanket in the following two places (click on them to follow the links):

The Knit Picks Independent Designer Program Project Page 

The Ravelry Project Page (for which you must be a Ravelry user)

I hope you enjoy making the blanket. I've really enjoyed publishing the pattern, and am anxiously awaiting feedback. I can't wait to see some Candy Dots Blankets out in the world. They make life just a little bit sweeter, don't you think?

1 comment:

White + Warren said...

Simple and cute for adorable babies, thanks for sharing ! I love it so much.