Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Maggie and Mildred": Animated Cross-Stitch


My latest film is called "Maggie and Mildred". It's a 3 minute long animation about 2 best friends, made in counted cross-stitch and animated digitally. Completed in January 2008, "Maggie and Mildred" has played at the Brooklyn International Film Festival's "KidsFilmFest" (where it received Honorable Mention) and will appear at the San Antonio Film Festival, and the Rhode Island International Film Festival in coming weeks. This is the cover of the film's DVD and a sample of the film itself! If you'd like a DVD copy, just send me an email with your name and address. If you'd like to see it on the big screen, I'll be keeping this blog up-to-date on when and where you can (hopefully) see "Maggie and Mildred" at upcoming film festivals worldwide.

2 comments:

Tiny Ribbons Studio said...

I love this. I keep replaying it... over and over.

Black Cat Ranch said...

I want to see the full version of "Maggie & Mildred"! Where can I see it!?