Monday, October 27, 2008

Hello from Maggie and Mildred: Part 4

New Yorkers! If you have any energy to get up this Saturday with the kids (after Halloween? Post Trick-or-Treat?) there's a lovely event going on at the New Museum. My latest film "Maggie and Mildred" will be playing as part of their "Target First Saturdays", with lots of films, games, activities. For details, click here.

"Maggie and Mildred" will also be at the Anchorage International Film Festival, Dec 5. - 14th.

Finally, I thought you might like to see the "real" Maggie and Mildred. Mildred (pictured left) is my grandmother Mildred Broczkowski, who turned 90 this year. Maggie (right) is Maggie Haupt, a great friend to our whole family. Their friendship inspired me to make "Maggie and Mildred".

PS. I'm moving soon, and have lots of extra DVD copies. If you'd like one, I'll put one in the mail to you (free)! Please leave a comment with your address, or email me. To learn more about the film, click here.

No comments: