Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Duncan", A Film by Holly Klein



It seems IFC.com are having problems streaming their films online. So in response to your emails, I thought I'd post my film "Duncan", in full, here on the blog. Duncan is the story of a boy who likes to knit, who uses his passion to a most advantageous end.

I made "Duncan" almost 9 years ago now. The film is narrated by Alexander Walling (soon off to college!) with music by Lenny Azzarello. I'm giving it an unofficial "PG" rating. Comments welcome!

3 comments:

Angel said...

I really like it. I think knitting on the toilet is hilarious! The music is catchy and the little boys voice is adorable. Congrats on your interview too. Rooftop sounds like a cool company.

Liesl Gibson said...

I nearly choked on my lunch, watching this. Made Todd watch it and saw him laugh for the first time all day. Thanks. It's great!

Anonymous said...

Nearly chocked on my coffee!!! Put a smile on my face. LOL