Friday, February 6, 2009

Regarding Films, On Which I've Worked

Have you seen the commercials? Today "Coraline" is released in theaters! I was 2nd Assistant Editor on this film, and I'm really proud of it. I don't think you'll regret going to see it, especially in 3D. Bonus points for whooping when you see my name in the end credits. I'm going to see it tomorrow with, among others, the real Maggie and Mildred.

Speaking of, my film "Maggie and Mildred" has gotten into some pretty exciting festivals as of late:
Berlin International Film Festival, Feb. 5-15 2009, Germany
Sprockets Toronto International Film Festival for Children, April 19-24, Canada
WorldKids International Film Festival, March 2009, Mumbai, India

I'm relocating to London this weekend, but Furl has insisted he travel separately. See you there!

No comments: