Thursday, June 24, 2010

Return of the Craft

Friends, I have so much to tell and show you. I've finally got the crafting back up to pace with my own sewing room in our new house, which is where I am throughout this World Cup. It's so great, and I fear there's no going back, but let's cross that bridge when we come to it. I also formed a craft group with friends, have been working on my bread technique (to varied success), and am still shopping to get enough seating in my house to return the many cooked meals we've enjoyed at friend's houses as of late.

Image from The Sartorialist of Prada, Milan

One thing that's slowed down a lot for me is knitting, but that's usual for Summertime, I guess. With a few exceptions, I can't seem to work on anything bigger than a baby sweater. The image above, however, has me totally inspired.

No comments: