Monday, October 18, 2010

Patched Up

We went to the farm, with friends, to pick pumpkins. It was such a perfect day!

It was crowded, but never seemed too crowded.

We used to call this the Maize Maze. It was a highlight for Mr. Jones. For me, not so much.

So I hung out with other friends, while I waited for mine to come out:

Everyone seemed to be having a great time around the vegetables.

I loved the freaky gourds, and the squash, and the pumpkin curry that Mr. Jones made the next evening. That was delicious!

I bought a few squashes I'd never seen before, and I'm looking forward to the coming week's vegetable roasting and soup making!

After initially choosing The Great Pumpkin (a.k.a. the biggest one I could carry), I renegged, and got a reasonably sized white one for carving. I love Fall!

No comments: