Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween + Links

Hello! This is the first Halloween in a long time that I haven't dressed up. Sometimes it's important to give yourself an 'out', you know? Plus, if all goes well in the next year, I'll have a small one to dress up for Halloween 2012. I can't wait for that!

This is last year's costume, where Mr. Jones and I went as these two characters:

Here are other Halloweens I've done (1, 2). Hope you're having a fun one!

In my baking life, I have recently made (and not photographed):

Amy's Apple Cake (a little dry. heed what she's saying about adding a sauce, or eat it as a nice breakfast cake, with tea).
My favorite cookies again (this time subbing half the butter for a half cup of apple sauce and cranberries for chocolate chips. divine.)
More sourdough bread (the starter is still going! And we are loving it.)

The Paranorman website has launched today. I think a lot is planned over there, so stay tuned!

No comments: