Monday, May 12, 2014

Marching On

I haven't told you much about my new job as Multimedia Manager at a yarn company, but it's all been very exciting. I'm making videos, going behind the scenes of photo shoots, and knitting, of course. These are elephant vests that I've been making for friends soon to have babies. They're so quick and easy, and all the details can be found on my blog post HERE, as well as my Ravelry page HERE.


I'm also the host of a podcast!  Strange, as I never thought of myself as any kind of 'radio personality', but the retirement of the former host has put me in this new, fun position. You can listen to it HERE.


I won't be giving up blogging over here, even though life with two small people and a new job has me busier than I've ever been. I hope you'll stay tuned to all of it. It's so much fun, at least for me :)!

No comments: