Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Thirty Eight

I turned 38 this past weekend! Here's a recap of the day: 
Mr. Jones, Penelope, and I went to a friend's garden party. 


But wait! Before that, we went to IHOP, of course! My sister and her husband John are in town, so of course we made it a family affair.

Then we went back to the house and played, and went to the park, and chilled.


Then we went to that garden party!  


So cute was the party that I pretended it was for my own birthday, even though no one there besides Mr. Jones knew it was mine ;).


Penny played lifeguard at the two kiddie pools, and kept a close eye on the kids...


if not her new dress for chocolate frosting stains (don't worry, they're already out!).


It sure was a fun day! Highlights included a photo booth at the party that made Penny howl:


And how much she loved her IHOP!


That's my girl! With that, I welcome you to my 39th year!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy 38th Birthday! Looks like you had a great weekend.

Stephanie said...

Oh boy. You go girl! I've got 6 children and I'm still defeated by spots. What's your method? And happy belated birthday.