Monday, May 9, 2016

Roses for Mother's Day

Did you have a lovely Mother's Day? We sure did. The weather was gorgeous so we headed up to the Portland Rose Garden. Penny has a passion for roses, and she shared it with all of us.  She grabbed her bucket and collected fallen petals as she walked along and admired the blooms. Then we headed to the playground just next to it for slides, sand, and lots of smiles from everyone.













It was Penny's first time mastering some hand over hand on the monkey bars! She was just so proud of herself. Lulu went down the tube slide with both Daddy and her sister, and ran to tell me about it time and time again. Being a mom to these two is the greatest joy of my life, and I'm so happy to be called "Mama" by them, even if I'm called that at least 200 times a day ;).

PS. Details of Penny's dress are here, and details of Lulu's dress are here. Penny is also wearing Lulu's Easter sweater! I love when a handknit can get passed around.

No comments: