Friday, July 27, 2012

Tiny Mushroom Tank Dress

I made Miss Penny a dress in about an hour, from scraps in my scrap bag. This is a Tiny Mushroom Tank, cut from Simplicity 2900. I use this pattern for jackets, dresses, etc. I like its basic shapes. You'll remember the fabric I used to make this swaddler. Does she use it? No way! For the sound of velcro to 'ol Penny Jones is like nails on a chalkboard.  Would anyone like to have it? Write to me.


Anyway, the dress is going over well.  It keeps her cool in the warmer weather we're having here in Portland...


while still keeping her legs covered when we're out and about in the stroller.


There's plenty of room to grow into, and space to allow for those rolls and (almost) crawls! (Quilt by me.)


 Perfect for mushroom foraging under the household furniture.

No comments: